We will make sure that you can avail yourself of the right number of qualified professionals at the right time.
On a flexible basis, for a short or a longer period, and fully meeting the competencies you require. These professionals may be temporary staff for you, but that’s not how your customers experience them. After all, they assume they’ll be getting the service and quality they have come to expect from you.
The advantages of
1. The seconded employee has proven to be an expert in his field or has specific knowledge
2. Flexibility, continuity and a strong connection with the flex worker
3. No employer risks (sickness and decrease of productivity);
4. Guaranteed availability of staff while maintaining flexibility (for example, in case of relocation, reorganization or suspension of recruitment)
5. You don’t have to worry about payroll administration and staff supervision (pension, absenteeism in cooperation with the Occupational Health and Safety Organization, performance reviews, etc.)
6. Longer availability than the 3×3 rule provides as laid down in the Period and Chain System, which even changes to 3×2 as of 1 July 2015
7. The period of secondment can be seen as an extended trial period
Are you looking for an employee
on a secondment basis?
Wijkom has the solution and is happy to help! Please contact us via +31(0)251 -247312 or post a vacancy.
Do you have a temporary or structural problem with staffing, but you have no idea what the best solution to that problem may be for your organization? Then please have a look at the various staffing options we offer to see which one suits you best.